drank Crimson Horizon by Butiki Teas

this tea does not possess patience as a virtue. it does not coddle someone new to the tea world in the least. it is impatient and demanding. while it would be very nice for you to recognize its impressive aspects, the presence of ‘crimson horizon’ doesn’t really require it… it stands very well all on its own whether you recognize its brilliance or not!

absolutely caffeinated. it taps its foot waiting for you to WAKE UP!!!
quite a dark tea… a non tea equivalent might be in the neighborhood of guinness.
aspects of bread, brown sugar, nothing floral, a sense of astringency that doesn’t evolve…… a Credible Threat! lol.

very nice. as smooth as an outright call out can be (this tea is a scrapper).

and of course it came as a sneaky sample in my order- enough for one steep and one resteep. stacy, how do you do that consistently!!??

Boiling 2 min, 0 sec 1 tsp
whatshesaid

I loved this tea, must order someday. Great with breakfast!

JustJames

indeed. gives a solid kick in the a** with an impatient ‘hurry up!’ – perfect for breakfast!

Comments

whatshesaid

I loved this tea, must order someday. Great with breakfast!

JustJames

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC