this is a poignant paper umbrella!

a graceful gift from the brilliant VariaTea…..

this tea is velvet sadness. a paper umbrella driven outside by circumstance into a rainstorm, facing uncertainty. how is a paper umbrella to handle the onslaught of water? the rhubarb is a bitter stab of upset softened by the strawberry strands of optimism.

ombrelle de papier is whisked out the door under an impetus of regret, cushioned by the unconditional love of strawberry, padded by the dissolving paper umbrella structure of beautiful white tea.

magnificent. a story. poignant. although all the fruit is red i see it in my head as blue. bright and sprightly, but somehow tragic.

i am a ham. =0/

1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
mj

I love this review!

JustJames

sometimes i taste scenes in a tea…. when they are truly amazing. =0)

Skye Comstock

breathtaking review!! Now I want to try it!

JustJames

it was lovely….. i am sipping away blends, if i knock my collection down far enough i may buy myself some, lol.

Comments

mj

I love this review!

JustJames

sometimes i taste scenes in a tea…. when they are truly amazing. =0)

Skye Comstock

breathtaking review!! Now I want to try it!

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC