very nice. so glad i bought! teavivre had a sweet discount coupon going that i totally took advantage of.

exam tomorrow. aside from saying malt, chocolate, don’t want to study, wonderful to resteep, malt that isn’t astringent, very smooth and impressive pearl size!

does anyone have a suggestion for a magical tea that inspires a person to study? i am SO done. =0(

1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
mj

My study tea used to be Harney and Sons Hot Cinnamon Sunset. I graduated with honors, so it must have worked some ;-)

JustJames

mj…. you rock. thank you for answering my plea!!! xoxo =0)

Kaylee

FWIW, mine used to be Runa Guayusa. Pots and pots of it.

I hope it works for you!

=0) thank you!!

OMGsrsly

My tea was coffee, but that won’t work for you! Oh, or Mighty Leaf Orange Dulce, but that was before I got back into loose leaf.

tea-sipper

Ginseng oolong is for super brain power! I haven’t tried the one from Teavivre yet though, I was planning on it tomorrow actually!

Comments

mj

JustJames

mj…. you rock. thank you for answering my plea!!! xoxo =0)

Kaylee

FWIW, mine used to be Runa Guayusa. Pots and pots of it.

I hope it works for you!

=0) thank you!!

OMGsrsly

tea-sipper

Student. Recovering extreme volunteer social worker from Tent City Victoria BC. (

everywhere