drank Bamboo-Pomelo by TeaGschwendner

Ohemgee MissB! Your mystery package arrived today! I am so terribly excited. Thank you for so many new teas to try! I have decided to start with this one as it is an herbal blend and it’s after work :)

I think I like the smell of this more than the tea itself. The tea is also quite pleasant. Quite citrus-y, a good kick in the behind to jump start studying tonight. Thank you MissB. A wonderful start to the batch you sent my way.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML
MissB

Uh oh, was it really only a 51? I’m glad you enjoyed it regardless! This is one of my favorite teas.

Kayla

I will be giving it another chance, all the reviews on it are so high! I must have done something wrong.

MissB

It’s really okay. :) It’s all in one’s palate, and that’s why I love sending out teas – because everyone has different experiences. I’d overleaf this one if you can, only because it’s so hard to measure out.

Comments

MissB

Kayla

MissB

I am currently a small town girl studying pharmacy in a big city. I am in my final, clinical rotation year.

My little free time is currently spent with my friends, dog, cooking/baking, and talking to far away family.

I am a newbie to the world of tea. It excites me and I can’t wait to try everything.

Ratings:

1-49: Never getting again. Couldn’t drink the cup.
50-59: Finished the cup, but won’t get again.
60-79: Buy once in a while.
80-89: Will get more as soon as I run out.
90-100: Must not run out.

Saint Louis, MO