drank Night Calm by Della Terra Teas

I was looking forward to this tea. Thus far, all the chamomile teas I have tried had citrus in them. I have found that is not something I often want in a tea that is meant to help relax me before bed. This one has peppermint in it. I thought a chamomile-mint tea would be perfect. Sadly, I am not tasting much, if any, peppermint. I am thinking of possibly adding peppermint to this one tomorrow to see if I enjoy a mint flavored chamomile.

4 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML
Cheri

chamomile and mint is such a great combination. I have one that is minty but also has citrus in it, and all three flavors combine well. I can understand not wanting citrus at night, though.

Kayla

I’ll have to try all three. I am still very much in the hunt of a chamomile tea that would have a permanent spot in my cupboard. That likely won’t happen for quite some time though. So many variations of tea to try!

Comments

Cheri

Kayla

I am currently a small town girl studying pharmacy in a big city. I am in my final, clinical rotation year.

My little free time is currently spent with my friends, dog, cooking/baking, and talking to far away family.

I am a newbie to the world of tea. It excites me and I can’t wait to try everything.

Ratings:

1-49: Never getting again. Couldn’t drink the cup.
50-59: Finished the cup, but won’t get again.
60-79: Buy once in a while.
80-89: Will get more as soon as I run out.
90-100: Must not run out.

Saint Louis, MO