drank Night Calm by Della Terra Teas

I was looking forward to this tea. Thus far, all the chamomile teas I have tried had citrus in them. I have found that is not something I often want in a tea that is meant to help relax me before bed. This one has peppermint in it. I thought a chamomile-mint tea would be perfect. Sadly, I am not tasting much, if any, peppermint. I am thinking of possibly adding peppermint to this one tomorrow to see if I enjoy a mint flavored chamomile.

4 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML
Cheri

chamomile and mint is such a great combination. I have one that is minty but also has citrus in it, and all three flavors combine well. I can understand not wanting citrus at night, though.

Kayla

I’ll have to try all three. I am still very much in the hunt of a chamomile tea that would have a permanent spot in my cupboard. That likely won’t happen for quite some time though. So many variations of tea to try!

Comments

Cheri

Kayla

I am currently a small town girl in a big city. I am graduated and am ready to take on the real world.

I am happy to have found Steepster. It gave me a hobby that I could devote as much or little time as I could during school and I believe that it will continue to help grow that hobby as I now have more time to explore.

I still consider myself newbie to the world of tea. I am still in the process of trying just about everything but have come across a few favorites.

Ratings:

1-49: Never getting again. Couldn’t drink the cup.
50-59: Finished the cup, but won’t get again.
60-79: Buy once in a while.
80-89: Will get more as soon as I run out.
90-100: Must not run out.

Saint Louis, MO