This wasn’t as tasty as it usually is today. I can’t figure out why :/

Boiling 2 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

I hate it when that happens. :(

Kayla

Yeah :( It’s my go-to morning tea too. I am probably more upset about this than I should be, haha!

keychange

I totally get it. Because then you’re like “is it the tea? is it me? did I brew it wrong? is it the cup/mug/travel mug/vessel? aaahhh!”

Cheri

It’s so frustrating when you have a cup like that. I’ve got one going right now. First steep excellent, second steep, normally also excellent is just wrong. I don’t know what I did.

Kayla

:/ I am sorry to hear that you are having an off tea day as well Cheri.

@Keychange: YES. That was what was going through my mind!

Comments

keychange

I hate it when that happens. :(

Cheri

Kayla

:/ I am sorry to hear that you are having an off tea day as well Cheri.

@Keychange: YES. That was what was going through my mind!

I am currently a small town girl in a big city. I am graduated and am ready to take on the real world.

I am happy to have found Steepster. It gave me a hobby that I could devote as much or little time as I could during school and I believe that it will continue to help grow that hobby as I now have more time to explore.

I still consider myself newbie to the world of tea. I am still in the process of trying just about everything but have come across a few favorites.

Ratings:

1-49: Never getting again. Couldn’t drink the cup.
50-59: Finished the cup, but won’t get again.
60-79: Buy once in a while.
80-89: Will get more as soon as I run out.
90-100: Must not run out.

Saint Louis, MO