drank Birthday Cake by DAVIDsTEA

I don’t know how I feel about this one. I added some splenda. I don’t know if I am tasting the splenda or the tea. There wasn’t anything special about it before the addition. I guess I am getting a little cake out of it. I have enough for another cup at some point. Does anyone have suggestions on how they usually prepare this to get the best taste?

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML
keychange

apparently this tea is a miracle as a cold brew.

Kayla

Thanks! I don’t have enough to do the “double leaf over ice”. Is there any sort of leaf to water ratio to putting it in a jug in the fridge?

Comments

keychange

apparently this tea is a miracle as a cold brew.

Kayla

I am currently a small town girl in a big city. I am graduated and am ready to take on the real world.

I am happy to have found Steepster. It gave me a hobby that I could devote as much or little time as I could during school and I believe that it will continue to help grow that hobby as I now have more time to explore.

I still consider myself newbie to the world of tea. I am still in the process of trying just about everything but have come across a few favorites.

Ratings:

1-49: Never getting again. Couldn’t drink the cup.
50-59: Finished the cup, but won’t get again.
60-79: Buy once in a while.
80-89: Will get more as soon as I run out.
90-100: Must not run out.

Saint Louis, MO