drank Red Velvet Cake by DAVIDsTEA

From TTTTB: Not sure how I feel about this one. I feel like I may have under-leafed it. Hmm, splenda brings out a little more of the flavor. I don’t really understand the (often men’s) fascination with red velvet. Give me chocolate! With frosting, lots of it. Maybe that’s what I feel is lacking. A cream-cheesy flavor to accompany the red velvet portion. I was excited when I saw this in the (my first ever) traveling tea box. I recently have gotten a good friend of mine hooked on tea and red velvet is what she always requests when I offer to make goodies. I was thinking of ordering this for her, maybe after we get through our recent David’sTea order.

This small town girl is back home and loving it. The weather is cooler and the view is prettier! I am getting ready to start the adult chapter of my life which is terrifying!

I am happy to have found Steepster. It gave me a hobby that I could devote as much or little time as I could during school and I believe that it will continue to help grow that hobby as I now have more time to explore.

I still consider myself newbie to the world of tea. I am still in the process of trying just about everything but have come across a few favorites. So far the only thing I don’t care for is coconut.

1-49: Never getting again. Couldn’t drink the cup.
50-59: Finished the cup, but won’t get again.
60-79: Buy once in a while.
80-89: Will get more as soon as I run out.
90-100: Must not run out.