drank Red Velvet Cake by DAVIDsTEA

From TTTTB: Not sure how I feel about this one. I feel like I may have under-leafed it. Hmm, splenda brings out a little more of the flavor. I don’t really understand the (often men’s) fascination with red velvet. Give me chocolate! With frosting, lots of it. Maybe that’s what I feel is lacking. A cream-cheesy flavor to accompany the red velvet portion. I was excited when I saw this in the (my first ever) traveling tea box. I recently have gotten a good friend of mine hooked on tea and red velvet is what she always requests when I offer to make goodies. I was thinking of ordering this for her, maybe after we get through our recent David’sTea order.

I am currently a small town girl in a big city. I am graduated and am ready to take on the real world.

I am happy to have found Steepster. It gave me a hobby that I could devote as much or little time as I could during school and I believe that it will continue to help grow that hobby as I now have more time to explore.

I still consider myself newbie to the world of tea. I am still in the process of trying just about everything but have come across a few favorites.

Ratings:

1-49: Never getting again. Couldn’t drink the cup.
50-59: Finished the cup, but won’t get again.
60-79: Buy once in a while.
80-89: Will get more as soon as I run out.
90-100: Must not run out.

Saint Louis, MO