I think I have to double the amount of tea I use, or maybe steep it longer. (this seems to be happening with all the teas I’ve tried recently, maybe it’s my stuffy sinuses messing with being able to taste things properly)
This morning, I used 1 tsp to make a cup, steeped it 3 minutes. I barely could taste anything, it kind of tasted like water with a tiny hint of mint and no chocolate flavor. This did shock me a bit, since upon opening the pack I could smell both, the chocolate more so than the mint, but both were there and smelled wonderful.
I’m not going to rate it until I make another cup.