Took me a few days longer than I’d hoped to try this tea again. The first time I had a cup before bed, I slept very badly (though not so much more so than usual that I would blame it on the tea). Last night, I tried two cups. Still tasty, if nothing else! Well balanced and soothing. I slept fairly well, but now I can’t say that my sleep was so much better than usual that I could chalk it up to the tea. So the score is 1-1, and I will keep trying!

K S

Kaylee, this blend sounds very similar to Sleepy Time Extra by Celestial Seasonings. I find it does not knock me out so much as it helps my brain stop thinking so I can sleep naturally. Two Leaves sells a Better Rest Blend that does not have the mint but in addition to the chamomile and valerian, also has hops. I only had it once so it could have been placebo affect but it put me down for the night.

Kaylee

K S, thanks for the suggestion. On the shopping list it goes!

Comments

K S

Kaylee

K S, thanks for the suggestion. On the shopping list it goes!