drank Peaches & Cream by DAVIDsTEA

I tried this at the store. It tastes peachy. And creamy. The creaminess takes a while to kick in, but then it balances out nicely. But. This is not a tea for me. The flavor isn’t artificial per se. It’s just too strong somehow. I wouldn’t turn this down if offered, but it wouldn’t be my first choice either. It’s just a little too juice-like.

Anna

I was sort of excited to maybe try this when it came out, but after reading all these reviews, not so much. It’s just so annoying, because it’s EXACTLY what I wanted in a herbal, and what I’ve been looking for.

Kaylee

:( At least you didn’t waste any money on it. Although everybody has different tastes, so maybe get your hands on a sample and see for yourself?

Comments

Anna

Kaylee