Labeled “White Winter” as day nine of Della Terra 2013’s 12 Days of Christmas box. At least, I THINK so. If not, I’ll move the review as appropriate.

The loose leaf smells quite sweet and coconuty, so if one or both of those invokes Santa — I mean Satan — himself for you, I’d avoid this one. It still smells pretty sweet once it’s brewed.

Surprisingly, this tasted a bit mild at first, in contradiction to the smell (should have steeped it for another 30-60 seconds or so, perhaps). Initially, I just added a bit of almond milk but no sweetener., so I added a bit of sugar to see if it enhanced the flavors in the blend. It brought out the coconut a touch more but that was about it. I’ll have to make another cup with a bit of a longer steeping time to see if the blend develops a bit more

Digital design student. 28 years old and living in Ohio. Recently taking tea tasting outside of the grocery store aisle, and out into the wide world of tea.

75-100: Would restock
50-75: Would revisit
25-50: Alright but meh
01-25: Nope

My ratings have no real system for the moment, so only take them as a rough estimate. The higher the number, the more likely I am to restock, However, some teas I may find very nicely blended, but enough not to my taste to restock.

Favorite teas: