drank Blueberry Blush by T2

This tea hits you over the head with the ever so strong scent of dried blueberries upon first examination. The tea itself looks beautiful, and the cornflower petals look simple and elegant. I remember being a bit concerned that the blueberry was going to overpower the brew but found I had nothing to be concerned about. It’a a very subtle influence, and the fragrance of the cornflower make it a very luscious tea, classic and refined. I like it with lots of milk and a bit of honey to sweeten it, although my SO thinks it’s perfect just as it is. The second brew is lovely to drink straight as well, the blueberry influence still lingering, sweet and scrumptious. I’m sad you can’t get this anymore, because I would definitely get it again. Guess I’ll just have to savour it and take my sweet time.

Memily

Love your reviews! I’m savouring my stash of this too. Darn these limited editions.

Kiki Libertine

I’m so sorry I took forever to get back to this. I’m trying to get reviews happening more regularly. Thank you so much. I still have some of mine left, surprisingly. Trying so hard not to use it all up so soon.

Memily

Don’t stress! It’s hard to get sucked into this site with not a lot of other local reviewers.

Comments

Memily

Kiki Libertine