drank Joy by Tazo

found this little bag sitting in our work tea bag stash, and because my sister is bonkers for it i decided to finally try it. it starts off bitter but finishes nice and sweet, i can see myself stealing a bag or two from her when i visit but other than that i dont think id buy it for myself. not to be a tea snob but i am a bit turned off by it because it is bagged. i dont really get the feel of it being holiday inspired, to me it tastes like an everyday tea but i feel that it may be because i have an uneducated pallet.

Mitch Donaberger

You could… open the bag.

Comments

Mitch Donaberger

You could… open the bag.

i never really know what to write in these things :)
im a 24 year old tea lover :D i started my tea venture only 2 years ago and haven’t gone further than adagio’s loose leaf. this website has opened up my eyes to many different websites and brands that i look forward to trying. any suggestions are very welcomed!
i live with my fiancee and cat Zoie. im a full time student working towards my RN. ive worked at a dog kennel for over a year and have been in the air national guard for almost 6 years now.

North Western corner of CT