drank Christmas by Adagio Teas

so sprained my ankle yesterday and ive been laying around like a bum after i got back from the doctors. my fiancee made me a cup of this with my lunch today. i remember liking this more when i first tried it….maybe its all the other amazing tea samples ive been trying that have made others seem a bit fake tasting. its still not bad but there is something about it i dont like. the scent is very cinnamon-y which gets me excited to take a sip but the flavor is a bit flat in the cinnamon department. its sweet in a splenda kind of way (i hate “diet” sweeteners and know too much medical stuff to ever voluntarily eat/drink it) i sadly couldn’t finish the cup because i got distracted and this tea is terrible cold

takgoti

Eep. I think a sprained ankle calls for something happier. Make the most of bumming around while you can, but I hope your ankle heals quickly!

Kitch3ntools

thanks :) i hope so too! crutches are no fun! :p my GM Nepalese afternoon tea w/ some cadbury chocolate is making it alot better :D

Comments

takgoti

Kitch3ntools

i never really know what to write in these things :)
im a 24 year old tea lover :D i started my tea venture only 2 years ago and haven’t gone further than adagio’s loose leaf. this website has opened up my eyes to many different websites and brands that i look forward to trying. any suggestions are very welcomed!
i live with my fiancee and cat Zoie. im a full time student working towards my RN. ive worked at a dog kennel for over a year and have been in the air national guard for almost 6 years now.

North Western corner of CT