the scent of the dry leaves is VERY inviting, its sweet and floral with a hint of malty-ness. the tea smells less floral that the dry leaves. the tea is am amazing amber color. the flavor is nice, and peppery. i really like that peppery taste! the end flavor is a malty honey taste that rounds this tea out nicely. i added 1/2 of my normal sugar toit because the pepperyness is prefect for me. this is very good with a bit of cadbury milk chocolate :)

i never really know what to write in these things :)
im a 24 year old tea lover :D i started my tea venture only 2 years ago and haven’t gone further than adagio’s loose leaf. this website has opened up my eyes to many different websites and brands that i look forward to trying. any suggestions are very welcomed!
i live with my fiancee and cat Zoie. im a full time student working towards my RN. ive worked at a dog kennel for over a year and have been in the air national guard for almost 6 years now.

North Western corner of CT