drank Fruit Medley by Adagio Teas

so this is one of the maybe 2 or 3 herbals i have. it reminds me of juice and i actually drink this unsweetened as it doesnt need it. its a nice tart flavor and very sweet. you can taste the berries. the tea itself is a really pretty redish pink. the scent smells like hot fruit punch lol. i love all the fruit pieces in the tea itself too. i think my fiancee made this for me because u cant mess it up, and he burned my tangerine white by adding boiling water and it turned out bitter.

i never really know what to write in these things :)
im a 24 year old tea lover :D i started my tea venture only 2 years ago and haven’t gone further than adagio’s loose leaf. this website has opened up my eyes to many different websites and brands that i look forward to trying. any suggestions are very welcomed!
i live with my fiancee and cat Zoie. im a full time student working towards my RN. ive worked at a dog kennel for over a year and have been in the air national guard for almost 6 years now.

North Western corner of CT