I only found out about the Ringtons company who deliver tea and coffee to your doorstep a couple of days ago. My mothers friend gets them to deliver to my mother house (as my mother is in all of the time) once a fortnight and I was lucky enough to be over when they knocked on the door. Taking advantage of the tea part I asked what sorts they carried and found that they are all own branded. As soon as he said Connoisseur I was hooked in and bought them to try as an every day tea.

I must say that after trying a lot of everyday tea and disliking a lot of what I have tasted (Tetley’s, Yorkshire, PG Tips etc) I was very impressed with what this tea had to offer. This tea has no bitter after taste, is strong without being ridiculously so and remains fresh in the cup even as cooling. I am used to drinking Twinings every day tea and I must say that this is a competitor when it comes to taste and value.

Over all I would say that I am very happy with this tea and shall continue to buy it in the future to vary my everday drinking tea’s to two brands. I would recommend to anyone that is a fan of fresh and strong tea.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom