This is one tea that I got for my birthday and as I have it in both loose leaf (two bags of) and ready made tea bags (one box of) I had might as well try this one today.

It states to steep this for 7 minutes using boiling water and for the purpose of this analysis I have not used any sweeteners or creamers.

Colour: Honeyed dark brown.
Smell: Cinnamon and chocolate

Taste: Surprisingly subtle in flavour considering the steeping time. It tastes like a very watery drinking chocolate with a few added spices, cinnamon being the most noted. I am not a great fan of chocolate so while I am happy the taste is not stronger I am also disappointed that there is not much of anything to taste. A bit more cinnamon or ginger would not go a miss. It also seems to be very gaseous and has filled my stomach making me feel lethargic and full.

After having so much of this tea left I might end up trading them for something more to my personal taste.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom