drank Darjeeling Tea by Twinings

This is one of the tea’s that I was given for my birthday. I am drinking this tea and eating some left over birthday cake (twas my birthday yesterday) . Such a nice way to end the day _

I do not have any sweetener or creamer for the analysis of this tea.

Colour: Soy sauce, a very dark brown.
Smell: The very floral and unmistakable fragrance of Darjeeling. It smells as fresh as a green tea but with much more floralness and yet slightly bitter.

Taste: A decent cup of tea overall, what I expected from Twinings. Quite fresh but not the best as it leaves a slight bitter after taste, a little too bitter considering the full flavour altogether. That could be taken away nicely with half a spoon of sugar (much more than that and you would miss the full flavour of the darjeeling). Perhaps a little milk instead of the sugar would suffice. I shall try that next time. A nice cup of darjeeling though for those of us who do not always have the time to brew from fresh leaves.

Overall I would say it’s very relaxing and so easy to make meaning that you could transport this everywhere (work, home, friends house etc). It also goes lovely with my birthday cake…I think this is a must have at work tomorrow towards the end of the day.