drank Caramel by Dilmah

I fancy a little indulgence moment right now and chose this wonderful sounding caramel tea. My cat quite likes the smell of this one =^_^=
I am hoping that Las Vegas, Nevada have some unique tea’s that I can buy later in the week when I visit. I imagined they would be sweet like this one sounds.

The colour is dark brown and almost looks like a hot chocolate.
The smell is sweet but you can also smell the black tea so it’s sweet yet bitter.

It tastes like a normal black tea but with two sugars to give it a lot of sweetness. I wouldn’t say it tasted like caramel per say but it certainly is sweet. Not too sweet though if you are used to sweet black tea anyway. I was hoping in fact that it would be sweeter and much more caramel like.
The black tea is alright, a little bitter and strong tasting.

If I ordered tea in a shop and was given this I would have absolutely no idea that it was caramel tea. It just tastes like a normal black tea with a sugar in it and a slight chemical taste.
Not very pleasing…..so much for my indulgence.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom