Sorry about my in-activeness recently, after my holiday to Las Vegas I have had a few minor upsets. No point in drinking my wonderful tea’s if I cannot keep them down.

I chose this one as it sounded devilishly good right now with it’s spicy and sweet blend. Only one of these tea bags to try which was a gift from an American friend of mine.

The steeping time and water temperate was as stated on the back of the packet. And as always this tea was brewed without sweetener.

Colour: Deeply brown with amberesque highlights.
Smell: Magically cinnamon with anise.

Taste: Very much like the smell the most notable is cinnamon and anise, a wonderful combination. Thinking about it I used to import a chewing gum that was identical to the fragrance that was cinnamon flavoured.

I suppose it is both sweet and spicy but with a decent balance. Very tasty for a bagged tea…I wish I had more than just the one of these bags :(

Sort of refreshing too which could be the peppermint in this tea, for having so many ingredients though it is hard to pick anything out other than the three that I have mentioned (peppermint, cinnamon and anise). Still yummy by all accounts.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom