Another entry while I relax tonight and watch QI (I love Stephen Fry). Only one bag of this tea but the entry below mine seemed non too impressed so curious to see the result.

I do like fresh tasting green tea and usually brew loose leaf instead of bagged, as this tea is bagged I already have a feeling about how I shall rate this. I am however, trying not to let it cloud my judgement.

Colour: Dark amber liquidy goodness.
Smell: Extremely mild fragrance, does smell like green tea but not strongly.

Taste: Extremely airy and light, very hard to detect much flavour or taste. Not as stale as various other bagged green tea’s that I have had before BUT it is not as fresh as my usual loose leaf. Still drinkable…. just very subtle with everything.

On par with my premonitions in honesty so I am not blown away by this tea at all. Average at best and if I get given any more of this tea I shall make a mental note to brew it for longer.

It’s still relaxing though :)

ScottTeaMan

I had some Bromley peach tea, that wasn’t stellar by any means, but it was decent for iced tea.

KittyLovesTea

I think flavour of some sort would be much better for this brand. I felt at times as if I was just drinking hot water. Well when I say much better I mean a slightly improved rating to somewhere around 55 instead of the meagre 38 that it got.

Angrboda

QI is awesome. I’ve developed a weakness for Alan Davies. :)

KittyLovesTea

Alan Davies does have his charms :) Plus he is amazingly funny.

Comments

ScottTeaMan

Angrboda

QI is awesome. I’ve developed a weakness for Alan Davies. :)

KittyLovesTea

Alan Davies does have his charms :) Plus he is amazingly funny.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom