I bought this around Christmas time along with around 12 others from www.teamoments.co.uk and I have been loving their blends ever since. Not only does it look wonderful and smell magical but it tastes heavenly as well.

This particular tea is for a soothing rest before I bathe and go to bed. This tea looks dark coloured, almost like coffee or soy sauce and it smells very fresh and citrusy. Reminds me of the smell of lemon tree’s in the summer :)

Taste wise you have the slight tartness of the lemon and black tea but it is balanced very well together. Neither of them take over each other. I do like that this has actual black tea in the mixture unlike many other fruit tea’s. I believe the cornflower and sunflower are mainly to help the mixture look amazing but also to help keep every mug of tea fresh tasting.

This is not my favourite blend by this company but it is a great lemon tea. And for such a cheap price as the company is only just starting up.

Perfect to drink in my ‘down’ time.

ScottTeaMan

Glad you checked in with a new tea experience.