Another morning, another tea. This time I went for Earl Grey as even my husband will share a drink of this tea (he is a regular black tea kind of guy). We both love the bergamot smell and taste so Earl Grey is a super choice for us.

Opening the foil pack was like being in heaven, a very strong but perfect smelling bergamot filled my nostrils and was the perfect way to wake me up. Honestly words cannot describe the smells beauty.

Tasting wise it’s very fresh and since my husband is used to pre bagged Earl Grey I asked if he could taste any difference and he said that he could, loose leaf is fresher. So I am glad that it’s not just me that finds that :) Bless him.

If you like Earl Grey tea then I would certainly try this brand, although it’s Tesco (a large chain supermarket brand) I was surprised by how nice it is. It is cheap as well so another plus.

The bergamot is strong in this tea but not overpowering in taste, it has a very good balance.

Sorry I may not make much sense this morning as I had trouble sleeping last night and I am still exhausted (had to get up to get ready to go shopping, it turns out my cats aren’t happy with their complete dry food anymore :/ ). So let me say everything in short for clarity:

1. Fresh smelling and tasting
2. Cheap but high quality
3. Scrumptious

ScottTeaMan

Generally, I’m not one for flavored teas, but I do like Earl Grey. Good review.

Comments

ScottTeaMan

Generally, I’m not one for flavored teas, but I do like Earl Grey. Good review.

I am 26 years old from Leicester, England. I have been drinking tea for many years now and have been getting more and more appreciative about good tea’s. I like to try new and exciting tea’s and import regularly as a treat.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I am also an avid reader and enjoy curling up with a book (mostly crime, horror, thriller, literature genres) in one hand and a cup of tea in the other.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom