I have tried Dilmah caramel tea (which I was not impressed with) and Dilmah original black tea (which was average on my ranking) so I am not holding my breath for this type.

Whist brewing the scent of rose filled my nostrils which gave me some hope towards a nice cup of tea. It smells so fresh and sweet, almost like Turkish Delight.

It tastes like Turkish Delight too, quite strong but nice tasting. The rose is by far the strongest but you can notice some vanilla, I think it would be nicer with more vanilla however. Still it’s quite nice, sweet, floral,fragrant….there is just something wrong with it that I cannot put my finger on.

ScottTeaMan

I am leaning towards not purchasing any Dilmah teas. Perhaps that is good, and I can save money for other teas.

Comments

ScottTeaMan

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom