This was the right choice for this mornings cup. A nice Earl Grey without sweetener or creamer it gives me such a wonderful relaxing feeling per sip.

Plus I have an announcement to make to my friends, I am now a grandmother. My Red Platy fish has finally given birth to some beautiful babies :) What better way to celebrate than with a cup of tea :)

(See my other note for a more detailed description of this tea).

TeaBrat

Ha – congratulations! :)

ScottTeaMan

Hahahaha! After “grandmother” I stopped reading and thought, “How. could. you. possibly. be…Oh fish babies!” You have definitely earned that cup of tea! :))

Comments

TeaBrat

Ha – congratulations! :)

ScottTeaMan

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom