Chosen at random from a bag of samples I have. Today is the perfect opportunity to taste my samples as I am dog sitting for the day and have nothing else to do.

The colour is a dark Amber.
The smell is sweetly orange.

A nice cup of tea for orange lovers (like myself) as it tastes natural and fairly strong. You can just taste the Honeybush in the highlights but I would say overall the combination fits well. I imagine sitting underneath an orange tree whilst sipping this :) Not sure where the mandarin comes into this but as it is a type of orange and they taste similar it’s too hard to differentiate the differences between them. It’s much more simple to just drink and relax.

Reading the description that has been given to this tea it says no added sugar and caffeine free which is always a plus. Also even though this is pre bagged you can’t really tell in the taste so it makes it just that little bit easier to take this tea to a friend or families house.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom