Another bag chosen at random from my lot of one off’s. This pre bagged tea stipulates to use boiling water and leave to steep for 5-8 minutes.

The colour is a lovely blood red colour.
The smell is subtle and slightly spicy yet floral and very strongly hibiscus.

Honestly I am not a hibiscus fan so I am not sure this will be a tea for me but with having only one bag it’s worth a try. Hibiscus tends to smell stale and dusty and tastes too tort, as is the view of a lot of tea drinkers.

Alright imagine a raspberry tea without the raspberry flavour and you have this tea taste and look wise. It tastes tangy like raspberry does in the after taste and ever so slightly sweet with it. It’s also tort and despite the steeping time is not over poweringly strong but is strong enough. The full taste is not unpleasant nor pleasant but very middle of the road. I suppose it’s similar to cranberry as well in taste but just not as tasty.

I don’t think I would buy this tea for my own collection but if I saw this in a cafe I may be tempted to order it as something different.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom