(I want to apologize for my absence. My password seemed to have changed and when I asked for a re set it didn’t work. Long 2 month story short, error with Steepster, password regenerator not working, my account locked. But today I tried my luck and it worked.)

I have been drinking a lot of tea recently as I am on a new diet and I need to fill up on something as the food as thin as air that Diet Chef makes does not fill me.

This has a very pleasant aroma and reminds me of a peach pie…but that may be my hunger talking.
Looks wise this is dark in colour and looks similar to a black coffee.

This is nice, light and airy with a notable taste of Ceylon and slightly sour peach behind it. As with all of the Dilmah tea’s that I have encountered, this one contains artificial flavours (which is a shame) but I believe you can taste the difference. Still a nice tea but I have had better Peach tea (Bigelow being much nicer).

An average Ceylon with a hint of peach is more like it. But still a nice drink to have when you want something light and fruity.

Kittenna

Bet it worked because of all the changes that have been going on! Yay! Glad you’re back :)

KittyLovesTea

Comments

Kittenna

KittyLovesTea

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom