drank Chilli Chai by Teapigs

I have been raiding my mothers tea cupboards today to see what new tea’s she has got in for me and I found this little beauty.
I need a kick up the bum today to get me going and with a little luck this chilli chai may be just the thing.

Colour: Red with a gold glow.
Smell: Spicy with whiffs of cinnamon and cardamom being the strongest.
Taste: A nice typical chai tasting mix for the first few sips, you have the cardamoms zestyness, the cinnamons mild spicyness and the Assam tea’s depth. As for the chilli there is a slight ‘tingle on the toungle’ which is pleasant and thankfully not too over powering. A nice mixture over all.

When I pulled the new tea bag out of it’s box I did enjoy seeing it’s contents before brewing. The pyramid bags are easily see through and I noted seeing 3 cardamom pods, a few small chilli seeds and the wonderful black Assam tea shredded into little soldiers.

Now to sit back and welcome my chilli boost.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom