drank 1001 Nights by Tea Moments

This has lovely large leaves and petals in the mixture which was a nice novelty for me as everything I try lately looks almost blended together and processed.

Colour: Light honey.
Smell: Sweet and bitter

This tastes the same as it smells, you have the slight bitterness of the sencha green tea and the sweetness of the rose petals. If you find green tea too bitter then this would be a nice blend for you as the rose petals give natural sweetness to the sencha green which takes away most of the bitterness and leaves your mouth feeling fresh.

The tea slips down smoothly and remains sweet and light in the after taste. Perfect.

KittyLovesTea

My husband had a taste and said it was like a weak honey. Not his cup of tea but it is for me. :)

Comments

KittyLovesTea

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom