drank Love Me Truly by Clipper

A lot of non stop work today means I need a pick me up with a chai and a little love so that leads me to chose this ‘Love Me Truly’ chai.

Colour: Golden yellow.
Smell: Spicy cinnamon, zesty cardamom and feisty ginger.

Taste: After my first few sips I felt a warmth slip down my throat that tasted of ginger, clove and a hint of cinnamon. It’s a nice strength as it’s not overpoweringly strong and remains light yet with warming, spicy and zesty flavours coming together as one to make it flavoursome. I am not a huge fan of chai tea’s so I am thankful that this remains light but if you do like stronger chai’s then I would suggest leaving the tea bag in for 5-10 minutes instead of the recommended 3-5 minutes.

(NOTE) Once you have finished half a cup you can pick up the cardamom flavour and the infusion seems to get a little stronger.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom