A smell of strong, fresh berries greeted my nose as I ripped open the protective sachet to prepare the brew.
This cup is going to be enjoyed whilst watching football (soccer to some of you).

Colour: Deeply dark purple.
Smell: Berrytastic.

Super strong, sweet and fruity. I can taste the apple firstly which comes through quite sourly and then berries come marching in behind it with sweetness. It’s alright over all but I was hoping this one would be a little more delicate and not so much of a mixed fruit punch. Blueberry is what it’s called and blueberry is what I wanted to taste. Maybe a better name would be ‘Sour apple with mixed berries’. I keep being reminded of sweets today

Kittenna

When I was on campus a few hours ago, I was in a common room with a couple TVs minding my own business when I noticed the room was starting to fill up. And then I noticed there was a soccer game playing. Sigh. Was it some important game today? All I caught was that Portugal was playing.

KittyLovesTea

It was a fairly important game, Euro 2012 games (European games come one every 4 years). The Portugal against Czech match was a quarter final. There are still a good few matches to go yet too.

Kittenna

Ahh, gotcha. I only really follow Canadian football, and may not even do that this year, so I’m always having to figure out what important sporting event is causing a large crowd!

Comments

Kittenna

KittyLovesTea

Kittenna

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom