drank Earl Grey by New English Teas

My mother came back from holiday with 25 bags of this tea in a wonderful tea caddy just for me :) What a lovely gift.

Tested with a milk/creamer.

It has the unmistakable fragrance of a nice Earl Grey (sweetly bergamot with strong black earthy tea) and also smells very fresh. Taste wise the bergamot is very subtle and to be honest I would say this tastes more like a standard black tea rather than an Earl Grey. I drink Twinings Earl Grey every day as my standard tea and compared to that this tea is very bland. So bland that my husband could not even tell that it was an Earl Grey.

As an Earl Grey tea I would not pick this one often if at all. Rated as a standard black tea I would say this is refreshing and ever so slightly sweet from natural sources (which in this case would be the tiny amount of bergamot).

Overall I would say this is a nice strong black tea that is perfect for every day use for a pick me up.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom