A gift from my mother from a holiday.

My husband and I are off to a funeral later on today and I felt it would be a grand time to try this out. We could both use a good strong cup of tea.

The tea itself has been blended down to very small bits of leaves that look almost like dark mixed herbs which I am lead to believe will decrease the steeping time (slightly).
I used one and half tea spoons of tea per cup (as we wanted a strong cup) and have only used a little bit of milk (no sugar).

The tea is strong in flavour but freshly mellow and not bitter and a little nutty. Great for your standard black tea and perfect to serve to friends and family. Even after half the cup there is no bitterness and the strength remains the same so it is very balanced. Lovely.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom