Visiting family in a neighbouring city and upon my departure from home I grabbed a hand of random tea bags and have chosen this. Mint does wonders for my digestion and as I have not long finished dinner and have a bit of an uncomfortable stomach I am in need of a little bit of help.

You can smell the camomile in this tea before the mint which suggests it’s going to be a chamomile tea with an additional flavour of mint instead of the other way around. Colour wise it reminds me of lemongrass, a gentle and mellow green.

The spearmint itself is light but noticeable with a clean and refreshing finish. A nice balance and suitable for those who prefer subtle flavours and like the easyness of a pre bagged tea.

Overall this is pleasant but I prefer a stronger mint tea.

Boiling 8 min or more

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom