drank Coconut by Adagio Teas

This smells gorgeous and very edible (almost like coconut cream pie which by the way you cannot buy in the UK :(). The loose leaves are curled into wonderful yet coincidental shapes and spotted amongst them are pure white coconut strips.

Lets see the basics:
Look: Brown…like a coconut shell
Smell – Coconut
Taste: Coconut with earthy tones.

There you have it, this looks, smells and tastes like coconut so if you want a tea that literally is what it says it is then here we have a winner. The balance is nice between the ceylon and the coconut, it’s not too strong or too weak but somewhere in the middle with no bad or bitter after tastes and no artificial sweetness.

Very enjoyable and relaxing.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom