As soon as I opened the bag a lovely, thick and sweet yet earthy fragrance filled my kitchen and had me mesmerized with it’s cheekiness. Cut into teeny tiny pieces this rooibos (red bush) tea danced around when the water was poured over them.

Colour: Golden brown.
Smell: Very sweet with layers of thickness.

sip Now that is a lovely rooibos, very smooth and sweet but still light and refreshing whilst leaving a wonderful after taste. As for the caramel it does taste like dark caramel with perhaps a little less sugary sweetness than the real thing. Here is to natural sweetness thumbs up.

Overall I think this is one of my favourite rooibos mixtures as it’s tasty and effective. Perfect for when I want a sweet treat without the calories. :)

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom