drank Mom's Apple Pie by DAVIDsTEA

This smells like sour apple sweets which after a hard day at work is just what I needed. So breaking the ingredients down basically this is a green tea with apple pieces which I have tried a few varieties of (some of which I didn’t bother trying).

First sip and you notice the apple before the green tea, it’s sweet with a little sourness and a green natural after taste. It’s pleasant overall but does not have anything particularly special about it to stand out from others that I have tried. Would I buy this again? If I lived locally then sure but I don’t think it’s worth importing it especially.
As for the pie part I think it’s just to make it sound sweeter than it actually is.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom