drank Buttercream by DAVIDsTEA

Firstly this smells sweet and creamy both before and after brewing and the mixture looks like large natural, pale leaves…similar looking to natural sage.

I had to check what buttercream was and the internet says that here in the UK some people make it into icing for their cakes. I think I remember reading in a book that Americans (and possibly Canadians) also have this as a drink similar to milk…that I cannot imagine as it’s super sweet.

Anyway the colour is a golden yellow and with the first sip I can taste subtle mango and slightly sweet chamomile. It seems that the more of this that you drink the sweeter it gets!
It’s strange…I’m more of a savoury person than sweet but this is an interesting experience. It does taste like liquid frosting and I bet if you were to add sugar to it then it would taste even more like it. However for me it would be too sweet.

In simple terms imagine a warm, sweet, creamy, lightly fruity yet with floral highlights cup of tea and you have a good idea of what this tastes like.

Overall: First cup is interesting, I may try adding milk next time to see how it turns out…so far it’s nice but going to take a savoury girl time to get used to.

I am 26 years old from Leicester, England. I have been drinking tea for many years now and have been getting more and more appreciative about good tea’s. I like to try new and exciting tea’s and import regularly as a treat.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I am also an avid reader and enjoy curling up with a book (mostly crime, horror, thriller, literature genres) in one hand and a cup of tea in the other.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom