drank Tung Ting Blue Tea by Teapigs

Is it just me or is Tung Ting Oolong Tea super fun to say? :)

Colour: Pale golden yellow
Smell: Subtly floral

I have to be in the right frame of mind to drink Oolong as it’s very subtle in flavour and I am usually a strong tasting tea kinda gal. A nice Oolong tea has enough flavour to be magical and this is one of those times. It tastes light, buttery, floral and gentle yet bitterly earthy (in the same way as a green tea). Each sip changes flavours as it goes down whilst leaving your thirst quenched and your mouth asking for more.

If you have not tried many/any Oolongs before then sometimes the extremely gentleness in flavour and body may be off putting at first but overtime you want a tea that will not be too heavy in your stomach and is as refreshing as drinking a cup of water. That’s where this little beauty comes in handy as that ‘something different’ that you have been craving. I would also say that this is a nice brand to start off trying so you can get a good idea of what a nice Oolong tastes like.

Overall: Refreshing, gentle, light, floral and oh so Tung Ting yummy.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom