Smell: Fruity but very earthy too
Colour: Medium brown with hints of gold around the edge

My first few sips noted a sweetness that was rather surprising and was followed by a fruity after taste. The black tea is slightly bitter but the sweetness from the mango makes it not as noticeable and there is also a fairly strong earthy taste. The black tea becomes stronger the more you drink and the mango/fruit taste is mostly in the after taste.

I hope this make sense but the earthiness tastes like something you would smell on a farm. It’s strong and thick but not too bad.

Overall it’s not a strong mango flavour which I find a shame but if you want a strong earthy yet sweet black tea then this is worth a try.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom