Thank you to Jillian for this sample.

Smell: Dark chocolate
Colour: Dark Brown

If I hadn’t known that this was a tea by the look and smell alone I would never have guessed. It’s more like a mug of instant cocoa at this point but looks a little watery.

Taste wise this is darkly chocolatey with a gentle peppery spiciness and warmth. It’s very gentle tasting but still remains tasty and oh so yummy. This is not powdery or musty as some other chocolate tea’s can be (some of you will know exactly what I mean) and at the same time there is no bitterness or over sweetness to compensate.

Overall I think this is one of my favourite chocolate tea’s that I have tried so far. To add to the list there is also a smokiness that kicks after half a cup.

KittyLovesTea

Additional Comment: This steeps perfectly the second time around too _

Jillian

Glad you liked :)

Comments

KittyLovesTea

Additional Comment: This steeps perfectly the second time around too _

Jillian

Glad you liked :)

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom