I found the look of this tea curious whilst it’s raw, it’s big on minty fragrance while consisting of teeny tiny pieces that resembles mixed herbs. Small pieces are always fun to watch dance and swim around in the boiling water. :)

Once boiled this tea is dark honey in colour and smells like spearmint with after tones of creamy vanilla (almost like mint ice cream).
To follow the instructions given to brew this tea I have added a little sugar for my first taste test so I can drink this as it’s deigned to be drank.

I love mint tea when I’m in the mood for them (which is usually quite late at night) and I expected this to be overpoweringly minty judging by the smell alone but boy was I wrong. First sip highlights the mint AND the vanilla that have blended very well together and are of an equal strength. As for the after taste there is a slight (and I mean very slight) floral taste which must be the lavender.

For me this tastes like mint chocolate chip ice cream but of course in tea form. It’s so wonderfully uplifting and suitable to fill the urges for anything minty and sweet. :)

Half way down the cup the vanilla becomes the stronger taste sensation out of the two and it gets creamier and creamier with every sip. I see myself becoming a Butiki Tea fan girl completely unashamedly. Everything I have tried so far has been unique and amazingly tasty.

The basics: Mint = Refreshing. Vanilla = Smooth. Lavender = Sweet. Mix them altogether and you get a cup of heaven. Try if you like any of the above ingredients.

Babble

Mint chocolate chip ice cream? Oh man that smells soooooooo delicious. I might have to break down and order some. LOL.