drank Blueberry & Apple by Twinings

I asked my husband for a cup of tea this morning and this is the one he picked out of my caddy. I have had this quite a few times before and am shocked to find that I didn’t log it :o

The tea is red due to hibiscus.

If anything this is more apple and blueberry as the strongest flavour is apple. It’s very weak and subtle apple but still has sweetness, it tastes somewhat artificial. It says on the packet that it’s natural however. The blueberry is extremely subtle and tastes more generic berry than specifically blueberry, it adds a slight sourness to the sweet apple but the hibiscus is rather heavy and is somewhat tart.

Overall I would not buy this again because of the hibiscus heavy factor and for me it’s not strong enough with the actual apple and blueberry flavours. I will finish what I have and would even order it in a cafe if it was the best on the menu but not for personal use.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom