I have a small sample of this tea (around 4 cups worth) thanks to an iheartteas sampler pack.

The raw tea smells like natural coconut (sweet and fresh) and the colour combination of ingredients is pleasant to look at. I note seeing curls of dried coconut in the blend.

Once brewed this smells very similar to Whittard of Chelsea’s – Pina Colada instant tea drink. For those of you who have not had that tea before it’s very sweet smelling and very coconutty, it adds a touch of tropical sunshine to an otherwise dull and rainy day.
The colour is dark golden red.

Taste wise this is very nice but is not as sweet as the smell. The coconut is somewhat creamy and fresh, slightly buttery too. There is an edge of strength when you take a sip but it gets over ridden quickly, like a sharp bitterness at the back of the throat that lasts a second before it vanishes.

The coconut gets a little stronger with each sip but still remains creamy and fresh. One of the better coconut flavoured teas that I have tried as it keeps it’s flavour throughout the cup. I think it would be a completely different tea with a little sugar but in a yummy way, to suit a particularly sweet mood. For now I am happy to have it virginal (no sweetener, creamers etc).

Overall a tasty blend. I am on a break from work so I will sit back, close my eyes and imagine I am laying on a warm beach and sipping from a coconut shell…better than the cold, wet and dark England weather approaching for winter.