I have a lot of work to do today and when I get stuck in there are only a few things that I crave.
1 – Crisps (chips)
2 – Something good to watch (in this case I’m watching numb3rs)
3 – Earl Grey tea.

I’m working from home to gather and make 35 jewellery orders which will take me around 5 hours to finish since I pack them myself as well. I do get enjoyment from making jewellery and the fact that people love what I make gives me a huge smile :D but 35 orders is enough for me to stress.

No idea why I go for Earl Grey when I’m stressed but I do and I recently bought this brand after not having it for quite a while. Steeped for 4 minutes with fresh boiling water, one sugar (which is natural stevia extract zero calories) and a good splash of soy milk.

My creation is a beautifully sweet and fragrant drink that is perfect for gulping down to create an instant boost. Yummyness.

Now to get back to work, not to mention watching numb3rs. I have a thing for genius’s and geeks :D

TheTeaFairy

Also love geeks, but ONLY if they are genius! ( they usually are, right?) That show is so clever :-)

Comments

TheTeaFairy

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom