drank Irish Afternoon by Bewley's

Sorry for my lack of posts for the last few days, I have been in London on a short holiday and promised by husband I would leave my laptop behind. I do plan on making up for my lack of tea blogging by having a ’tea’athon this weekend. I have been thinking all morning of what to have as my first tea and then petitecanuck posted about Irish Afternoon Tea by Bewley’s and that’s when I knew what to have.

I have some of this tea left from a few months ago when my mother brought me some back from Dublin. This tea is lovely, on par with Twinings in my opinion. It tastes black and slightly malty with a solid medium strength (meaning it’s not strong nor weak but the lovely evening combination it claims).

A splash of milk and a 0 calorie sugar is all it takes to make that perfect afternoon ‘cuppa’.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom