I was browsing my tea shelves and saw I had a sample of this happy sounding tea. I think today will be a day of flavoured tea which made this sample perfect to try. Thank you stacy for the sample and opportunity to try this Oolong. :)

Colour – Pale yellow
Smell – Gentle flowers (and a soapy sort of fragrance)

This is very nice, it starts off flowery and then the pineapple gets stronger and stronger until all of a sudden it vanishes. The green floral Oolong pairs nicely with the sharp and fruity pineapple. The more you drink the more buttery it gets but stays light and fresh.

The notes suggest to add a little brown sugar but this is sweet enough for me and I adore the natural flavours. The Oolong becomes stronger as the tea soup cools down but still deliciously so.

Overall it’s a very enjoyable drink (even for someone who is not a huge fan of pineapple such as myself) and it would be perfect on a hot day. The cup remained fresh throughout and the balance was spot on.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom